Saturday, October 29, 2005

THE WAY



THE WAY


Pardon me
Cynical one
If my tidings distress you
Weight of urgent significance
Pressing on your toes
Discomfort
Animosity
Ruffled feathers
Come with the territory
My commission
To offer undeniable truth
In tireless action
And lively pen
Gift of insight
Not my own
I speak on behalf of my Savior
Jesus Christ
The Way
His deepest joy
A personal relationship with all His children
Earnest hope
That none shall perish
Or linger lost
As Day of Judgment approaches
Signs of alarming travail
Increasing labor pains
As the prophets foretold
Unmistakable evidence
The Book shall be fulfilled
With sincere appeal
I urge you to surrender
He patiently awaits your embrace
Living water abundant
Everlasting
Incredible


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive