Wednesday, October 19, 2005

PAIN



PAIN


Pain
Comes in many exotic flavors
Emotional
Divorce as an example
Key ingredient in this dismal concoction
By far
The worst case to this sensitive poet
Physical
Constant reminder of our frail mortality
As in withdrawal symptoms
DT’s
Coming down fast and hard
Literal hell on earth
Irritating in every sense
Yet strangely invigorating when you reach the other side
Then there is Social
Like those unfortunate times when I witness abuse
Nausea engulfs me in waves of anger
So uncalled for
Yet prevalent
Human misery
Chock full of disgusting ingredients
Designed to destroy faith in all that is good
Blended with caustic precision
Philosophical plethora
Unleashes hollow dreariness
However
There is hope for a cure
Tried and true remedy
Miracle antidote
For all types of anguish
Simply release its evil grip to Jesus
Lay your weary burdens down
In His loving hands
It works every time
And free to all who desire peace
What have you got to lose?


“Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest”

Matthew 11:28

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive