Friday, October 14, 2005

FLUENT FOOLISHNESS



FLUENT FOOLISHNESS


Redundant profundity
Shallow words of wicked regents
Fluent foolishness
Irreverent rhetoric
Compounded
By blatant lack of remorse
Deceitful propaganda
Assaults our better scrutiny
Murky meaning
Not so difficult to grasp
Smash mouth assault
Heightens critical awareness
Life or death issues
Significant to us all
Guttural grimace
Mask of naive insolence
Plastered psychosis
Numbing effects of denial
Awaiting those who rebuke His grace
Take a deep look around us
Wanton madcap immorality
Taboo trespass
Ventures forbidden
Forewarned by ancient prophets
Ordained by holy appointment
Precursor to oblivion
To tempt the wrath of God
Insane
Audacious
Our sincere scribal acknowledgement
Contrite
Or damning disregard
We all shall stand in judgment
Before He who made us


“For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil”

Ecclesiastes 12:14


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive