Monday, October 31, 2005

THE EXORCIST



THE EXORCIST


OK
I admit
The Monkey Creatures in Wizard of Oz
Terrified me
But milk toast in comparison
To The Exorcist
Now that flick blew my mind for years!
No sleep for days
Afraid to close my shaken imagination for a second
Vivid traumatic proclivity
Stunning realization
Violent mind rape
Left me mauled and disoriented
Cold vicious sweats
Chilling deep into my marrow
As I fell into the wicked apparition
For the first time
Evil energy entered my soul
Planting a tumor of self destruction
Innocence vanished forever
A virgin no longer
I had entered a forbidden pit
Exciting
Dangerous
Hallucinogenic damnation
Blank page of pre meditation
Epic brain wash tactics
Pubescent hormonal curiosity
Buried by toxic bacchanalia
Lust induced experimentation
Blind wasted at various points
Out of control
At an early age
Although I’m still a target
Today
His armor of glory
Repels the most ferocious attacks
Angels surround me in defense
Sweet Holy Spirit
Engulf my every cell
I claim the victory of Christ Jesus
In grateful inspired partisan
Hell
Remains behind me always
Conquered black moaning heap
My old friend
Fear
A distant blur
Brilliant light of salvation
Removes the tormenting liar
With laser precision


“Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh”

Proverbs 3:25


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive