Tuesday, October 18, 2005

ALLEGORY




ALLEGORY


Interesting observation
About my style of prose
I write
As I once drank
Addicted
Two fisted
Hard core
Without restraint
No need for cutters
To dilute the desired effect
Fiercely defensive
Of my subject
Passionate devotion
Exercising my habit daily
My words shout
For those hard of hearing
Like me
Some recoil
In horror of my obsession
Reaction none the less
As they flee
The impact still hits the mark
My message today
Sole focus on the truth
Saving grace of Jesus Christ
Author of my storied gift
In sober gratitude
I praise His holy name
Giving all of me
To His sacred cause


“But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.”

Psalm 5:11



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive