Saturday, October 22, 2005

BRAINWASH BALDERDASH



BRAINWASH BALDERDASH


Bucking baritone Broncos
Henchmen on steroids
Kicking out the prattle
In pale repulsive heaps
Legislative limbo
Insulting to all intelligent Americans
Bring that bar on down
How low can you go……?
The act of ramming
Mass quantities of propaganda
Down my sassy throat without my consent
Is Rape
My primeval predators
To defy
Means to die on brittle singed wings
To live with such
Is much too much
Labels
Create an atmosphere of raw arrogance
Stereotypes
Breed neurosis
Shaved head trauma
Coding dreams of empirical world dominance
DNR
“Do Not Resuscitate”
Lifeblood of proud Patriots
Lie in pools of claret coagulum
On the global gurney
Obnoxious bonds forming
In paralleled simpatico
Speaking a new language
Nefarious tongue
Black and pointed
Hissing He Dogs
Jackals converging
On new pages of mercenary instructions manuals
Myself
I shall take dozens of the cocky commandos with me
When it’s my time to take the stage of risk
Who can ignore the evidence?
Stand defiant I shall
With my mouth running and my pen blazing

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive