Monday, October 24, 2005

PRAISE TO THE ARTIST



PRAISE TO THE ARTIST


Shedding cumbersome skin
Promoted from sleazy selfish serpent
To loving child of God
Ripped away
Mask of indignation
That blinded me for so long
Yahweh spares no intensity
As His appointed children are reborn
Hard lessons
Blatant reality
Produces remorseful shame
Churning in vomits vortex
Overwhelming urge to cleanse
Expectorate filthy contents
Reduced to bite size chunks
Within my transformed soul
Powerful guiding hands of The Master
Deftly shapes my potters clay mind
Aching to share this masterpiece
Created beauty
Praise to the Artist
In Thanksgiving
For my new cherished role
His Servant
Innocent astonishment
How a broken man like me
Could be so precious to Him
Not worthy of these wonderful gifts
But eternally grateful


“Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ”

2 Corinthians 10:5


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive