Sunday, October 23, 2005

RAGING "BONNADUCE"



RAGING “BONNADUCE”


Snippets of awful reflection
Flash of recollection
Transported
Via premonition
My face
Burns with agitated flush
My anger
Boiling roll
Berserk temper tantrum
Cheap Vodka eruption
Stoked by liquid valium
Raging “Bonnaduce”
Latest twist to "going postal"
The famous Reality TV Star
Reminds me so much of myself
Another blackout night
Escalating family argument
My drunken gibberish
Loud violent threats
Awaken to an empty house
Front door wide open
My wife and kids were gone
Aching head
Looming hollow cloud of self esteem
Destroyed by F5 black cyclone
Striking reality
Suicide
Definitely an option on the table that day
Vulnerable
Insane
In blistering pain
Cowardice cum laude
Divorce Court
My tempestuous surrogate lover
Frigid sleep mate
Pill of forced mutation
Sobriety by default
In retrospect
Selfish manipulative motive
Reconciliation’s vain attempt
Fiercely grasping onto my new recovering friends
Gut wrenching withdrawals
Life or death business
In blind desperate faith
Strength of Holy Christ
Lifting me gently
From miserable callous bog
Alcoholic sickness
Rabid
Out of control
Ingrained in my DNA
Transformed
Withdrawn
Coruscating powerlessness
Reward for lowly surrender
Healing waters surge within
To those I have hurt with my illness
My sincere apologies
And grateful rejoice
For your patience
Your loyalty
Resentment
Calamity turned to peace


“The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression”

Proverbs 19:11



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive