Tuesday, October 04, 2005

PERDIDO KEY BLUES


PERDIDO KEY BLUES


Paradise
Glistening oasis
Eden revisited
Jade waters lapping gently
Soothing siren
Calling me back home
Sands of sugar beckon
Cocoa butter and salty air
Fills my soul with heavenly aroma
Live Bait
Triggers
Zekes Landing
None finer to a local
Fried shrimp
Gumbo
West Indies Salad
Ice cold sweet tea
Luscious lagniappe
Legendary haunts
Flora-Bama Lounge
Pink Pony Pub
Lillian’s Pizza
My eternal choice for a first date
Chasing sand crabs with a flashlight
Fishing on the pier
Memories noteworthy
In the shadow of Ono Island
Sleepy hidden treasure
Dreams of Shangri-La
On the Redneck Riviera
Object of my desire


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive