Monday, October 24, 2005

COVER ME




COVER ME


Cover me
From prying evil eyes
Charlatans
Spewing lies
Brainwashing Bards
Glib tongued snake oil salesmen
Purvey fallacious fables
“Alternative Philosophy”
“New Age Ideology”
Steeped in mystic pagan ritual
Ingenious front for Satan’s operandi
Flee now
Rebuke this corrupt blasphemy
Children of the One True God
Jesus Christ
I AM
Evermore
The “falling away” has begun
Organized religion
Big business with a flair for public relations
A sure sign of these deceptive Pimp Preachers
When salvation
Depends on the strength of your financial statement
Bono says it best
“My God isn’t short of cash Mister”……
For me, my walk began in the gutters
Where hopelessness lives
There
I find those who truly need
And I give all of me
Without hesitation or remorse
As The Father has instructed
Won’t you join me in outreach?
The time has never been more urgent


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive