Wednesday, October 19, 2005

THE BAND PLAYS ON




THE BAND PLAYS ON

Drama in the Middle East continues
Russia
“Magog” in biblical prophecy
Body guard to Iran, Syria, Palestinian war machines
Quietly grooms their anxious students
Jerusalem
As it is written
The center of attention
Lines are drawn in the sand
The Kings in the East
China
India
Pakistan
All nuclear powers
Observe the chess game with ardent concern
Precious oil
To fuel their exploding economies
At risk of pirate strategy
The United States
Britain
European Union
Face difficult political decisions
In wake of current events
Sanctions
Invite hostilities
Preemptive strikes
Options on the table
Heightened focus of those in control
Jihad
Islamic answer to settle the feud
Antichrist
Little Horn
Poised to enter the global stage
In the name of world unity
False defense of Zion
His deceit
A seven year pact of “peace”
Regardless of the sides you choose
These events shall come to pass
We witness ancient scriptures
In glaring stark reality
Time to wake up and take notice
As the band plays on………

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive