Sunday, October 16, 2005

TO KNOW HIM




TO KNOW HIM


The world
Knows not His glory
As we
His children
See clearly
His majesty
Born again
Gift of innocence
In God’s likeness
Prepared for His service
Anointed
With loving grace
Immeasurable
By human standards
To walk with Him
Proclaiming His divine message
Regardless of shallow ridicule
Disciple
Grateful servant of Christ the King
What I shall be
Sharing spiritual compassion
My purpose
Today
And always


1” Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.
2 Beloved now we are the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is”

1st John 3: 1-2


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive