Monday, October 17, 2005

STILL LIFE



STILL LIFE


Lifeless form
Uninspired
Freeze frame of daily routine
Merely going through the motions
Bleak emotions
Flat line existence
To live in animation
Is simply not living
I choose another path
Each new day
Brings adventure and satisfaction
Morning talks with Jesus
Our quiet time
Gentle guidance He offers
Leading me in joyful celebration
Never dull
Demanding at times
In prayerful conversation
I ask to help another
And to remain sober
My wish is always granted
Whether I notice or not
Photographs of my day
A blur of ethereal moments
Each shot
A happy story
Unique
Stimulating
At peace



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive