Sunday, October 30, 2005

FAB FOUR FORESIGHT






FAB FOUR FORESIGHT




Here’s another clue for you all
The Walrus
Is me
Smokers choking
Stoners toking
Experts see the Egg Man smoking
Ob-la-di
Ob-la-da
My guitar
Gently weeps
Baby’s in black
With Yer Blues
Help
Because everybody has something to hide
Except for my monkey and I
Lady Madonna
With Sergeant Pepper
Behind the glass onion
Say hello to Jude
And gently advise
Just let it be
Eight days a week
The road is long and winding
Helter Skelter
Dizzy
Miss Lizzy
A day in the life
Living in Norwegian Wood
Eleanor Rigby
Driving down Penny Lane
In the English rain
Her thoughts
On revolution
Lucy’s diamonds
Twist and shout
Gleefully in the sky
For the benefit
Of Mr. Kite
Getting back
To his roots
Across the universe
Sexy Sadie
Searching frantically
For Nowhere Man
Please Mr. Postman
You’ve got to hide your love away
And your bird can sing
Imagine
She loves you
Oh yea
Oh yea
Oh yea
PS. I love you
Love is all you need



WARMEST THANKS TO THE BEATLES FOR HELPING ME MAKE IT THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE.


©Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive