Saturday, October 08, 2005

A WARRIORS QUEST


A WARRIORS QUEST


Silence
Comes at a premium these days
Lofty price indeed
I can think of no worse outcome
Than to remain reticent
In the face of organized oppression
Skulking behind false acceptance
In the name of peace
Simply unacceptable
Sacrifice of deepest personal standards
Succumb to sleazy deception
Perish without providence
Is to die a thousand deaths
To live within skin of cowardice
Demise unworthy
Of a true warrior
I fight the depths of hell
With every ounce of tenacity
Martyrs noble quest
Defending righteousness
Leaving nothing on the battlefield
But a lifeless vessel
Sweet victory
Superlative reward
For this sanctified servant


3“I have commanded my sanctified ones; I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness. 4The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: The LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle”

Isaiah 13: 3-4


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive