Friday, October 07, 2005

INSANITY















in•san•i•ty ( n-s n -t )
n.
1. Persistent mental disorder or derangement.
2. Unsoundness of mind sufficient in the judgment of a civil court to render a person unfit to maintain a contractual or other legal relationship or to warrant commitment to a mental health facility.
3. In most criminal jurisdictions, a degree of mental malfunctioning considered to be sufficient to relieve the accused of legal responsibility for the act committed.

Source: The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.




Lately
I wonder deeply
If I ever truly recovered
In civil terms
My aging soul
Screams defiantly
At the yoke of legal responsibility
Daily conversations
With my Savior no one can see
Sharp verbal commands to Satan
“Get behind me” loud and clear
Completely trusting my spiritual instincts
God given
Regardless of worldly cost
Friends and family
On the fence before
Now flee in flustered ceremonial cleansing
Gossip fires ablaze
Perhaps
I am quite insane
To those who cannot comprehend
Narrow road to salvation
So lonely at times
There shall be no compromise
Rules of engagement
Defy human origin
Strangely
I do not grieve the losses
Not a single tear has been shed
In mourning of kinships death
To many
This behavior is the ultimate damning evidence
Prosecutions strongest case
I shall offer no resistance
As Christ’s example with Pilate
“Bizarre”
“Crazy”
“Irrational”
Whatever terminology you prefer
SAVED
HAPPY
GRATEFUL
I say……….


Jesus before Pilate
11Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?"
"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied.
12When he was accused by the chief priests and the elders, he gave no answer. 13Then Pilate asked him, "Don't you hear the testimony they are bringing against you?" 14But Jesus made no reply, not even to a single charge—to the great amazement of the governor.
Matthew 27: 11-14



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive