Tuesday, October 18, 2005

STARS ARE WE




STARS ARE WE


Welcome
My skeptically shrewd friend
Please enter
Kick off your shoes
No further need
In grass of supple exhilaration
His world of liberation
Beckons
Taste the wondrous beauty
Ambrosial nectar of hope
Consummate joy
Immaculate
Precisely pronounced
Where dreams come true
Angels walk beside us
In comforts shadow
At times
Manifest
Through friendly warm expressions
Summer breeze
Wafts gently
Through childlike flowing innocence
Pain
Flees in frustration
Anointed healing hands
Cup contorted grief stricken faces
Fear
Absent in glaring contrast
Patience rules aggression
Anger dissolves
In cool flowing waters
Of tranquil empathy
Stars are we
Angelic twinkling Polaris
Ablaze
Wrapped in brilliant love of Christ
Without end
Amen



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive