Saturday, October 01, 2005

POLICE STATE


POLICE STATE


Grassy Knoll ghosts
Conspiracy concoctions
Haunt our conscious still
Bullets flying
People dying
Baghdad ballistics
Global rule gluttony
Wealthy men without faces
Perversion puppeteers
Manipulate strings of foreign policy
Homeland Security strafing strategies
Police state
Hired mercenary guns in black jackboots
Within steps of our next prearranged crisis
Catastrophe insurgency
Groggy victims
Reel in consternation
Mind trip of hopelessness
Inflamed by partisan prostitution
Distorted views
Masquerade as facts
Muculent media slaves
Sling sacrilegious satire
Chippy anchors with perfect hair
Shouting propaganda
In the name of public safety


Police state
N: a country that maintains repressive control over the people by means of police (especially secret police)

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive