Monday, October 10, 2005

TALE OF GOOD AND EVIL











TALE OF GOOD AND EVIL




Come gather round children
I’ll tell you a tale
Of mystical creatures
Behind a black veil

In a land filled with terror
Threat to mankind
Absent of mercy
No peace shall you find

Road filled with fruit trees
Forbidden to eat
Tempting aroma
With taste bittersweet

Dark figures lurking
Evil abounds
Spry fleshly pleasures
Vile and profound

Money abundant
To those who fall prey
Selling their souls
In carnal dismay

Selfish intentions
Love lost to greed
Sulfuric horizon
Hellish indeed

Resistance is vital
To remain truly free
Blessed assurance
Holy decree

With eyes on The Lamb
Our Holy One
His judgment is coming
With nowhere to run




Listen I pray
Flee now in haste
Defying seduction
Resistance when faced

With critical decisions
Gut wrenching choice
Shout with the angels
Or silence your voice

The ultimate decision of life or death……..



“I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

Ezekiel 31:16



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive