Monday, October 17, 2005

TUBAL


TUBAL


For reasons I have yet to understand
My mind dwells on Tubal
Modern day Turkey
Bitter enemy of The Syrians
Longstanding NATO member
Home to 70 million people
Vastly Muslim
Descendants of Japheth, son of Noah
Defenders of Bosphorus Strait
Vital commerce passageway
Between the Black Sea
Russia’s (Magog)
Only warm water port
And the Mediterranean Sea
Heated diplomatic battles rage
In argument over ownership
Eyes of the world are watching
Object of beleaguered debate
European Union bid
Hotly contested
Strategic military role
In the future of Israel
Please accept this meager dalliance
As spirited observation
I shall follow these trends with interest
For the meaning of this muse


1 “Therefore, thou Son of Man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.
6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord”

Ezekiel 39: 1-6

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive