Tuesday, November 29, 2005

YUDHI



YUDHI


Gracious Russian gentleman
Living in Frankfurt Germany
With his beautiful wife Rasa
Happily married for almost three years
Their love for each other
Inspiring
Beautiful
Harmonious
Both are devoted Hare Krishna
We differ on spiritual truth
Their beliefs are deeply rooted
As are mine
Gentle people
Warm
Refreshing
Sincere
Seeking higher consciousness
Humble peace
Swims in Yudhi’s grey eyes
Strong as a bull
Intelligent
His command of English
Sturdy and adequate
He carried my bag to the train station
At least a half mile walk
Close to 40 kilos in bulk
He never faltered or broke a sweat
I thank him for his wonderful assistance
He thanks me instead
For showing kindness to young Ame’dee’
Now that’s a REAL MAN
I honor you my friend
We will meet again very soon
JAI


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive