Monday, November 28, 2005

THE POETS MESSAGE




THE POETS MESSAGE



Purge
Soul cleansing for weary ones
Divinity
Vast heavens frosty plain
Cloud spirits whisper
“REST DEAR CHILD”
Release diametric demons
Deeply recessed
Within scattered brains
Taste the glory
Sweet nectar
Viscous consciousness
Slides downward like honey
Spiral current
Vortex of emotion
Bearded Holy Man
Walks in silence
Hungry
Self induced trance of denial
Dancing mystical aura
Wet
Warm
Straining for release
Fear
Arrives in raging contradiction
Moving blindly towards the apex
High speed penetration
Supersonic scene of a bitter struggle
Transparent hammer cocked
Silver bullet
Poised to blast the flesh of innocence
Psychedelic green lights
Disrupt my balance
The hero is the villain
In this warped epilogue
Crimson curtain
Falls in confusion
Wasted
The Poets message
Slumped in crumpled metaphors
Zombie audience
Clamors for topless choreographed temptation
Languid
Deathly still
Entertainment
Distraction
The American way
For only 56 payments of $19.99
Hefty price for insanity
Mongrels
Prowl the gutters for the latest lost ones
Rambling premonitions
In the frigid thin air of 35,000 feet
The black Atlantic Ocean
Lurks in liquid stealth below
It’s awfully hard to pee
When the floor below you convulses



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive