Tuesday, November 22, 2005

GROWTH


GROWTH



O mighty hand of universal healing
Pluck the cancer from her tender breast
Join our hearts
Locket of passions display
Signature of eternal bond
Streaking fiery objects
Light the void in ancient spectacle
Depths of hell
Know no boundaries
I breathe in the spirit
Potent
Like jet fuel
An early age
Revealed this soul of an artist
Sensitive neurons
Firing in rhythmic tribal movement
Open my eyes to secluded mysteries
Teach me
As my ghost awakens in sleepy stir
Dimensions diminish
Kaleidoscope gyration
Go in peace restless ones
Drink the truth in bountiful gulps
Make eye contact
Bore in with lethal precision
Connect the dots to perceptions matrix
Gore
Shall never replace human kindness
Mystics
Search tea leave constellations
Savory scent of freedom
Wafting clouds scatter
The voices in my head
Chatty committee
Speak in tongues of confusion
Brilliance
Arrives in cloaked osmosis
Rising
Seductive saturation
Words of potent structure
My safety belt
Loose
Unrestrictive envelope
I succumb
Can you feel my philosophy ignite?



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive