Wednesday, November 23, 2005

MEGIDDO



MEGIDDO


Leper warriors
Vast pariah
Draw their poison blades
Impure
As evil is
Thundering advance
Horrid legions
Marching on Megiddo
Violence
The new deal
A way of life in the melting pot
Boiling cauldron
Reeks of forsaken dreams
Birds of prey
Eye the carnage with delight
Currency
Power
Oil reserves
The lesson begins
Stark halls of impunity
Richter scale
Abandoned in dismay
There shall be no escape
As destiny approaches
Appointed
In ancient passages
Shofars sacred blast
Angels gather for battle
In multitudes
No man can number
Havoc
Scriptural skirmish
Purification
Good versus evil
Have you decided your allegiance?


“A sound of battle is in the land and of great destruction”

Jeremiah 50:22


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive