Thursday, November 24, 2005

STUNNING ONE (For Gala)



STUNNING ONE (For Gala)




Silken swirl
Beautiful girl
Perfumed hallucination
Exotic scent of Tiger Balm
Heightened expectations
As she slips into something more unconscious
Pasteurized party dress
Slow motion seduction
With RFID meticulousness
Tracking waves of rapture
As the meter escalates
Preoccupied incantations
Spellbound
Canned laughter
Cheese Dance
Exotic lactose lambada
Performed by “Gene Gene”
The Dance Machine
Any excuse for a party
Crystal vaudeville
Defective choreography
Born crippled
In this freak show cabaret
Razor wire
Juggled on time share pitches
Iron clad contract
Fast track succession planning
Infatuation
Bogus love language
Sidetracked
By such a stellar performance
Indigo sutures
Lace the gaping wound
Psycho ward
Filled with insomniac insurance salesmen
Soused on intricate pie charts
Her delicate bare back
My palsied fingers
Trace her supple spine
Geographic erotica
Nurture me stunning one
In fields of effervescence
I gaze into almond eyes
Deep and delicious
Unsuspecting allure
Hold me close my dear
As I slowly pass beyond


“Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves’ eyes”

Song of Solomon 1:15


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive