Friday, November 25, 2005

HYPOTHERMIC HYPODERMIC





HYPOTHERMIC HYPODERMIC


Fatal injection
The filthy needle
Still dangles from her lifeless limb
Such senseless death
Hopeless addiction
Her last ride
Upon the lethal white horse
Cobalt blue tints
Invade her feminine features
Once rosy and spirited
Tragic waste of vitality
Quagmire of ruination
As she lay inert in the frozen slush
I wonder who she was
My guess
Around age eighteen
What were her thoughts on human existence?
Deepest hopes and dreams
The joys within her heart
As I mourn her passing in silence
My friends
Please take offense
To such irrational loss of precious life
So many still suffer this torment
Sick with chemical enslavement
We must offer optimistic promise
It takes our patience
Understanding
Empathy
And most of all
Our unrestricted love


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive