Monday, November 21, 2005

BABY'S BREATH



BABY’S BREATH


Quiet narrow streets of cobblestone
Brick and mortar
Moist with blood of revolutions past
Giant golden leaves
Litter the cold slab
In mourning of winter’s approach
Peace echoes
Tolling bells
Remnant of lost tribes
God
Ever vigilant
As dawn breaks the ebb of darkness
Love
Vibrates in animation
Within warm walls of hope
A new day
Beckons with azure shock waves
The road leads to nowhere
Hidden path
Defies logic
Cool underground streams
Flowing gently
Toward shimmering sacred pools
Large black crows
Super sized
Bleating
Sound similar to an infant crying
Swirling lavender haze
Gently teasing my virgin nostrils
I am alive
In vibrant multi color
Graffiti
Adorns stucco barriers
Like primitive billboards
Hawking testosterone
Elderly German couple
Floating along
Arm in arm
Oblivious
To the crouching Tigress
Lurking in the shadows
Roses
Sweet
Feminine wonder
The world stops
So I can breathe
My aching lungs
Fill with fragrant vapor
I change
Sometimes so quickly
It blurs my blind vision
Such perfect union
My hollow center engorged
Serene Deluge
In pristine abundance
Restless spirits
Calm
As words expire
Assuring Holy Spirit
Reverent resuscitation
I revel in the solitude
Her delicate hand
Cups mine
Like liquid in a glass
Together
We drift on clouds of Baby’s Breath
Joined forever
In this magical moment
Fractured hearts
Mend in polarized motion
All is well again
And ever shall be


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive