Monday, November 21, 2005

TALKS ABOUT GOD



TALKS ABOUT GOD


Powerful
Inspirational
Tears of joy flowing
Cologne Germany
2:00 AM
One simply never knows
When the opportunity for deep conversation
Sharing our faith with jubilance
The glorious chance to claim the victory of Christ
Shall arrive in multi-lingual splendor
CNN presents more dismal news
In thirteen inch detail
Turmoil escalates in the Middle East
Satan’s bloodshed
Grows increasingly urgent
Sacred pages of prophecy
Appear quite clearly before my eyes
As I praise our Lord with Gala
Fear slowly melts
Anxiety
Escapes our human minds
Like hissing steam
So many more beautiful reasons
Suddenly come into focus
The very purpose of my life
I walk with our Savior
Serve Him unflinchingly
Follow His gentle lead
Down any road He chooses
He is here
So powerful
Omnipotent
Awesome in every aspect of my existence
He speaks to me in fluent German
French
Russian
And through the sweet voice
Of a precious baby boy
A dialect universal
At once
All is well in this troubled world
The darkness is pierced
By radiant Holy brilliance
Burdens
Become insignificant
Barriers
Once insurmountable
Now conquered with ease
No worries this morning
God is driving
We enjoy the ride in peace
“Shall you be a preacher Darling”?
Perhaps


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive