Wednesday, November 02, 2005

MALIGNANT EGO



MALIGNANT EGO


To shine
As a star
You must BE
Who you are
Transformed
Unique
Sanctified
In His glorious likeness
Walking example
Of pristine grace
Born again
Clarified
Revived with Holy lineage
Unfettered
By worldly vision
Sincere denial
Of all that is temporal
Malignant ego
Forever disowned
Focused
With zeal
On Christ’s master plan
Merciful agenda
Aura of radiant hope
He
Our majestic creator
The one who pierces beastly darkness
Gleaming beacon
Lifeline of healing solace
Loving hands
Extension of the Father
To all


“Then said Jesus unto His disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me”

Matthew 16:24


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive