Thursday, November 24, 2005

GERMAN HOSPITALITY














GERMAN HOSPITALITY


Winding streets of Deutschland
Narrow coiled adventure
Mini automobiles
Compact and fuel efficient
Scream down hidden alleyways in haste
I walk for miles
Bringing love
Bama style
Attempted greetings as we pass
Strangers no more
Their genuine shock delights me
As my smile attacks years of stone defense
Young men of every shade
Sleek and virile
Eye my tennis shoes with fascination
American culture
Arrives in unique presentation
Kindness surrounds me
As my southern drawl reaches unsuspecting ears
Such manners are displayed
Pleasant addition to their impressions of me
I am treated so richly
Most welcomed in this wonderful hamlet
Forget détente
No signs of trade war mentality
These are proud working class people
We share a human bond of fellowship
Lasting long after our interaction
My kind of politics
I cross their borders freely
Without angst
Mesmerized
Dreamy
Satisfied


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive