Monday, September 05, 2005

WELL DONE


WELL DONE



Unsullied vacation from heathen infiltration
Happy times
As children frolic in a pool of azure
Sunshine’s splashy spell
Cast upon exuberant faces
Hedonistic human nature
Retaliates in ambiguous relaxation
Persistent rhetorical blather
Fades into rumination
My bellicose mind
Drifts in superlative abeyance
Consuetude
Unclad narcissism
Prostrate dreams of magnanimous prosperity
Fleeting embellishment
Unbridled dynamism
Evaporates as water droplets on parched limestone
Languid eyes
Lurk behind subtle shades of wistful reflection
Allegorical aspirations
Enjoy freedom of fruition
Synthetic sojourn
Pragmatic destination under the circumstances
Ultimate odyssey to His glowing gaze
Inherent savoir-faire
Digested through adversity
Intrinsic naivety
Grows in peaceful accord
Unrestrained endowment
Guides my zealous quest
His esteemed words I seek
“WELL DONE MY FAITHFUL SON”




© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive