Thursday, September 22, 2005

CHARITY










CHARITY


Reach out
No room for delay
Touch someone’s life
Share your soul
Make a difference
Impact with compassion
In giving
We receive abundance
Charity fosters peace
Community
Not merely a noun
An action word
A way of life
Share
Anthem of Gods children
Love
Superlative creed
Mine
Is yours
As we live united
Eternal reward
Distant ambition
Focus our collective energy
Vital task at hand
Care for each other
Emulate Christ
Defy evil forces
One day at a time


“And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.”

1 Corinthians 13:13


© Bill Grimes jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive