Tuesday, September 13, 2005

SIGNS IN THE SUN

SIGNS IN THE SUN


Impressive solar surge
Ablaze with noxious radiation
Force of incredible magnitude
Erupts in torrential fusillade
X-Class outbursts
Charged particles
Coronal mass ejection
Magnetic energy
Force of millions of megaton bombs
Explode in monolithic faculae
Ionized atmospheric disruption
Oracular cosmic event
Precursor to advancing travail
Cast a wary glance
As the heavens manifest
For it is written
Exhorting His approach


“And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;”

Luke 21-25



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive