Tuesday, September 13, 2005

MY TAX DOLLARS AT WORK


MY TAX DOLLARS AT WORK


Snake pit of Industrial Relations
Dragon’s lair
Right arm of the beast
Venomous bureaucracy
Epitome of caste ideology
Pencil pushing plebeians
Execute blockades of mammoth proportions
Subtle murder
Death by starvation
Illegal larceny
In the guise of unemployment benefits
Taxation
Without representation
State funded bandits
Commit FICA atrocities
Leech of withholding levy
Plunders food from the mouths of my hungry children
Democratic dictatorship
Creates indentured servitude
For corrupt baneful system
Special interest hunting dogs
Track innocent denizens
Through drivers license registration
And social security cipher
Abandoned like feral children
When the wolf is at the door
Government of the people
A fairy tale of greed and exploitation
Spun by vicious wealthy men
Defiance
Impossible to remain silent
In peaceful protest
I make my stand


“The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted”

Psalm 12:8


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive