Tuesday, September 27, 2005

CHOSEN TRIBE


CHOSEN TRIBE


These words
Not meant to appease
Merely to stimulate thought
Prejudiced perceptions
Offensive reactions
Go in peace my brother
I wish you well
As you move along
White hot manifestation
Searing
Singed retina of precise vision
Proverbial message flowing
GOD IS LOVE
Snarling dogs of diabolic dominion
Roaring inward riot
Quelled by soothing waters
Stoic sickness
Healed with Holy Grace
Tribe of His chosen children
From all walks of life
Muslim, Jew, Gentile
All kin within
Anointed
Sanctified
Appointment by surrender
Sweet salvation
Swirling strength of Jesus Christ
Infectious
Available to all


“Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.”

Proverbs 8:32


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive