Sunday, September 18, 2005

DYBBUK DOLLAR BILL




DYBBUK DOLLAR BILL


The inviolable dollar
Myth of monetary invincibility
Currency of totalitarianism
“Novus Ordo Seclorum”
“A new order of the ages”
Inspired by Virgil
Poetic first BC Romanism
“The All Seeing Eye”
Illumination
Left hand path of Lucifer
Symbolic satanic seduction
Aquarian agenda
Subjugations root
Persuasive secret societies
Dark force pandemic
Infiltration in pompous ranks
Stalwart concupiscence
Aberration
Devised for chicanery
Manipulation of the masses
Clandestine influence
Magisterial shadow rogues
Beware Gods children
Make no mistake
Let not your mind be deceived
Evil lurks within
Mantra of Mephistopheles
Materialistic lust


“And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

Revelation 18:23
Dybbuk
n : (Jewish folklore) a demon that enters the body of a living person and controls that body's behavior [syn: dibbuk]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University
© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive