Friday, September 09, 2005

MARK OF THE BEAST


MARK OF THE BEAST


Terrene quagmire deepens
Technology triumphs
Insatiable greed
Greases skids of acquiescence
Masonic machine
Manipulates the masses
Reticent agenda
Culmination of global intimidation
Cyber currency
Visions of a cashless society
Borne on wings of malevolence
Mark of the beast
One of many
Microchip of financial doom
Requires eternal damnation
Precipitous price to buy and sell
Survival
Reliant upon economic soul sacrifice
In a mindless state of brainwashed domination
Diabolical plan of Beelzebub
Achieves fruition
As blinded minions follow
Oblivious to the consequences
Defiant martyr I shall be
As the lines of war are drawn


“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

Romans 12:2


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive