Friday, September 23, 2005

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Even if you don’t believe
If the bible is merely fiction
Have trouble acknowledging God
The mounting proof is hard to ignore
In earnest dedication
I ask you to consider with an open mind:

WEST NILE VIRUS
SARS
AVIAN FLU
AIDS/HIV
CANCER
KILLER NATURAL DISASTERS
GLOBAL WARMING
SOLAR FLARES
RACIAL HATRED/DISCRIMINATION
NUCLEAR WEAPONS
TERRORIST ATTACKS
POLLUTION
POVERTY
SUBSTANCE ABUSE
GANG VIOLENCE
FAMILY BREAKDOWN
POPULATION BOOM
MORAL CORRUPTION
SEXUAL PERVERSION
WATER CRISIS
MILITARY AGGRESSION
LOSS OF JOBS
LACK OF MEDICAL INSURANCE
DEPENDANCE ON OIL
INFLATION
BUREAUCRATIC LIES
POLITICAL RHETORIC
GREED
RELIANCE ON CHEMICALS
MARTIAL LAW
MIDDLE EAST TURMOIL

Signs of the times
Designed to get our attention

“Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.” Mark 13:8

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive