Friday, September 09, 2005

THOUSAND YEAR REIGN


THOUSAND YEAR REIGN



Toll of a silent bell
Startling resonate reverberation
Hour of judgment approaches
Prophetic sluices unsealed
Assurgent flood of tribunal penance
Prepared for streets of shame
Iniquity shall perish
In the Valley of Megiddo
Condemned pawns of Satan
Heedless to fatidic horsemen
Threshing blades of retribution
Lamb of God triumphant
Chaff falls in vanquished dust
Beneath His holy feet
Gleaming moment of ascendancy
As scriptures have foretold
In an incredible instant
Blood of saints avenged
Ultimate demise of man
Lots cast in irrevocable suffrage
Majestic kingdom of Christ Jesus
Thousand year reign
Soon to be ordained
In glory indescribable


“Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.”

Revelation 20: 6


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive