Tuesday, September 06, 2005

HIDDEN AGENDAS


HIDDEN AGENDAS


As our deficit reels beyond control
Gigantic hoax emerges
Financial oligarchy
Private cartels
Bank of England’s finest
J.P. Morgan assumed control
As the great depression erupted
Twenty five percent of American businesses
Fell to secret clutches
Federal Reserve
A private corporation
Fueled by U.S Congress tax dollars
Four trillion in debt
Christmas Eve 1913
Fateful day for our country
The power to coin and issue money
Now the jurisdiction of member banks
Lady liberty
Borrows her money from discreet corporations
Plus interest
Fiscal house of cards
Built on shaky ground
Corrupt political solution
EFT Act
The debit card
Big Brothers back door key
Privacy erased in the name of national security
Open ended encumbrance
Real estate bubble
Interest only loans
Adjustable rate mortgages
Bursting in homeland catastrophe
Patriot Act
Welcomes martial law
We call it “land of the free”
I don’t think so


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive