Saturday, September 17, 2005

BEATIFIC TREK














BEATIFIC TREK


Bizarre trip
Obliged personal emphasis
Homage to stunning saving grace
Awash in anomalous ethics
Defiant penchant
Iconoclastic inclinations
Once
Manipulative of others
This day
Simply words
Sacrificial contemplation
Laid bare
On the alter of communal acquiescence
Idyllic visionary vein
Philosophical tribute
To all things placid
Definitive diction
Inspirational auspices
Pursuant to divine emancipation
Compliments of His Holy Spirit
He who rules my prose
Testimonial ambition
Devoid of esurient spur
Interpretation
Contingent upon the patrons open mind
In joyous celebration
I air my soul to thee


“But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day”

Proverbs 4:18

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive