Saturday, December 31, 2005

MY ROLE












MY ROLE


“And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.”
Daniel 8:14


I have no doubts in Daniel’s words
My serenity strengthens
Confident
Joyful
Blessed to be His servant
In this day of violent turmoil
Apocalyptic frenzy gains momentum
Tearful talk of rapture runs rampant
Theologians debate the book of Revelation with zeal
Saint John of Patmos in exile
Rome in his defiant sights
As he patiently recorded angelic vision
Modern dooms day harbingers
Shouting impending cataclysm
Most charging fees for such dire predictions
I make no claims to a Prophets insight
Nor am I divinely appointed to recite biblical facts
My role is that of a humble child
Obedient
Faithful
Completely focused on our Saviors growing presence within my soul
Absorbing His wisdom and patience
Truth’s awareness
Slowly fills my open mind
I present no dire announcement of our end of days
My message is simple
I BELIEVE
HE LIVES WITHIN ME
HE IS
THEREFORE AM I
LOVE
COMPASSION
PEACE
No need for mortal opinions
My ego has conjured many over the years
Fear not anxious children of God
Take solace in His words of hope
Comfort draws nigh
Maintain loyal vigilance
Observe the signs surrounding us
Follow Christ in celebration
In the face of increasing evil attack
We are precious in His eyes
He died so we may live in harmony
That’s all the information and proof I need
To boldly carry on


1 Peter 1:6-8 (King James Version)
7
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive