Tuesday, December 06, 2005

ANGELIC DREAM












ANGELIC DREAM


December dream
So vivid and pleasant
I am floating in a skiff
No water below me
Simply air
Angel powered I suppose
My journey begins in a dense jungle
Pythons
Sleek and powerful
Draped in trees of lazy recline
Fierce Crocodiles
Lurk along the shore
Ferocious Tigers
Patrol the path with keen supremacy
All let me pass without incident
As if I were invisible
I ask God to show me the reason for this trip
Silence
Next I drift through a city
Hundreds of people pass by me in daily routine
I hover along in the tiny green dinghy
Unseen by their human eyes
Next I am sitting idle in this magical boat
Outside a cozy home
Inside I see three beautiful sisters
Wives
Mothers
Busily preparing a meal in the kitchen
I can hear their voices
Discussing the various ingredients
Suddenly
Sophia
The tall stunning brunette
Spots me through the window
She greets me warmly
“I have been expecting you”
“You can see me” I question?
“Yes, now follow me”
“I have something to show you”
She leads me down a rolling hill into a swampy valley
We pass three children
One young boy in particular
Perhaps age seven
Turns to me and smiles
He tells me of his baseball game heroics
Such innocent enthusiasm
Reminds me of my youngest son
Sophia leads me to a stack of books on a stone table
Well studied with age
Tattered and torn
All were written by a teenage girl
I ask the nature of these writings
“Soon you shall understand” she replies
Next
I am sleeping in a strange bed
My entire family
Relatives I have not seen in years
All are gathered in this old house
I am roused by my sister Lisa
“You have visitors” she announces with a grin
In walks Sophia, her two sisters
And a lovely blond teenage girl
She clutches the books I had seen earlier
Much to my surprise
I discover that SHE is the author of them all
I tell the young lady I am a writer as well
“I know” she replies
At that mysterious moment, the gleam in her eyes helps me make the connection
I begin to read her work
GOD, SPIRITUALITY, HOPE, PEACE, PRAISE, GRACE OF JESUS CHRIST
My senses are bathed with glory
Then I come across a very old church hymn she had written
I realize these books are extremely vintage literature
Cherished by millions over the years
Yet the author sits beside me
Charming
Youthful
Vibrant
“You and I have similar styles”
“I admire you work” she tells me softly
The dream then ends abruptly
As I awaken to reality
After a strong cup of coffee
I offer you this vision as fast as I can type it
My first hand account of a visit from God’s angels
Messengers
Sent to encourage my craft
Assure me of the chosen path
Offer comfort
Their soothing presence
Secure
Heavenly
Immaculate
Thank you Father
For this guidance
I shall continue my quest
Follow obediently with steadfast diligence
All praise and glory is yours
My Savior
SELAH!


“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:”

Acts 2:17



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive