Friday, December 09, 2005

HUMAN BLUEPRINT














Human blueprint
Delicate DNA
Complex cell creation
So intricately fragile
Yet sturdy
Designed to overcome
Stand atop the food chain
I marvel at the soul
The one component of the Homo sapiens machine
That never wears out
Built to last forever
Has the amazing ability to regenerate
Can morph from mortal to immortal
Transcend to adulthood
Then return to infancy
In the blink of an eye
Bones break
Become brittle with age
Return to dust
Teeth fall out
Rot with decay
Vision dims
Disease invades this miraculous vessel
Gimmicks flood the market
Claims of cheating death
Defying age
Forget cryogenics
No need for the mythical fountain of youth
There is hope
Good news
Our inner being
Once occupied by the Holy Spirit
Touched by the healing hand of Jesus Christ
Converts to perpetual life
Everlasting
Thanks to the ultimate unselfish act
Gift of infinite breath
Compliments of our Lord and Savior
He who made us
Longs to enjoy our company in His house
Evermore
Amen


“But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life”

John 4:14


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive