Thursday, December 22, 2005

COMPLICATED MATTERS



COMPLICATED MATTERS


You asked me “DO YOU LOVE HER”
How could I conclusively?
Until I released this ghost of you
Clinging to my sensitive heart
Extreme infatuation
Lingered in limbo
For the one I shall never have
Our lives mirror such harmony
Inspirational growth
From our children
To our faith
Together we conquered hell
Yet something quite mysterious
Prevents our happy union
I suppose I simply needed to know why?
Your silence spoke volumes
No longer
Will I float in suspended uncertainty
Hesitation to give her a chance slowly fades
I am ready to proceed
There is only room for one
Within my lonely being
If not you
Then it shall be her
This truth
Destiny
I am willing to accept
Satisfied
My disturbed equilibrium becomes balanced
I am free
To open my mind to the possibilities
Of deepest love and devotion once more
Vulnerable
Hungry
Forlorn
Profound instincts lead me onward
The time has come for resolution
By addressing these delicate feelings
She
Loves me unconditionally
No doubts about her intentions
I owe her complete honesty
And all of me
I am ready to offer her my undivided passion
As I know precisely where you stand
Clear are the mixed signals
I understand your motives
Finally confronted
Our past that haunts me so
Such complicated matters
Gently put to rest
Thank you for your honesty my dear friend
I pray you find that missing piece


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive