Thursday, December 01, 2005

ALTER CALL

The glorious presence of God surrounds us every moment of our lives. Our precious Lord Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit are waiting patiently for us to call on them. He longs to have a personal relationship with all of His children. It grieves Him terribly when just one sheep is lost. He sees our failures, our lust, our greed, our selfishness. He will never force His will or invitation upon us. He stands aside and allows us to choose our own path.

20 “Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.”
21 “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.”
22” He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches”

Revelation 3: 20-22

Our fragile human minds simply cannot comprehend the depth and power of His love for us all. The closest comparison I can come up with is the intense love we have for our children or loved ones. Even that adoration pales in contrast to the unconditional esteem we hold in the eyes of our Savior. He died for us all so that we may live and enjoy eternal peace and joy with Him. Look around you, He is there. You will see Him in the bright, innocent eyes of a child, the gentle smile of a stranger who seems hauntingly familiar, in acts of unexpected kindness and compassion.

Do you know Him as I know Him? If not, I sincerely urge you to call on Him and He will save you with His mercy and healing grace. He will set you free from the human bondage that chokes your spirit and blocks true happiness and joy. This wonderful gift from Christ is free. All you have to do is ask Him for forgiveness of your sins, acknowledge His presence as the Son of God, and ask Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit and guide your life from this day forward.

What are you waiting for? Are you afraid of what others may think of you? Fear the loss of control of your life perhaps? My friend, we NEVER WERE in control of our own lives. My 42 year attempt at controlling my own life left a trail misery, divorce, and near alcoholic death to show for my efforts.

FEAR HAS NO WINGS

Go to Him, He calls you to walk with Him in peace. Your life will never be the same.

Blessings,

Bill Grimes Jr.

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive