Sunday, December 04, 2005

LIFES MYSTERIES




LIFES MYSTERIES


Advanced Atlantis civilization
Destroyed by its own technology ?
Possible
UFO’s
Alien beings
Demons in disguise?
Perhaps
The Bermuda Triangle
Vortex of another dimension?
Certainly warrants investigation
Existence of Angels and evil spirits?
Without question
My aging eyes have seen them both
Big Foot
Smelly monster ?
Hairy humanoid ?
Whatever
I wish it peace and privacy
Magnificent crop circles
Precision creations
Craftwork of superior intelligence?
Or drunken pranks
It matters not to me
The Shroud of Turin
Burial cloth of Christ?
Conceivable
Vaporous chemtrails
Crisscross the sky
Poisonous population control agenda?
Feasible
Freemasonry
Secret Societies
Pawns of Satan’s empire?
Massive mainstream evidence
Well documented knowledge
Suggests distinct correlations
But not my place to pass judgment
Nazca lines
Amazing images
Carved in the Peruvian Desert
Fantastic
Mammoth in scope
Ancient landing sites for spacecraft?
I won’t rule out the likelihood
Our world is filled with unexplained mysteries
Baffling circumstances
Supernatural manifestations
My mind
Rests peacefully in this tempest of controversy
For I have seen the future
The good guys win in the end
Salvation Triumphs
Ultimate destruction of evil
No worries my friend
There is no secret passageway out
Jesus Christ
The Way
The Truth
The Life
All the proof I need
Found in God’s Holy Word
The Book of Hope
It’s really not important that you agree with me
Accept my steadfast views
Only that you give sincere thought
To your personal relationship with our Savior
As His time for glorious return draws near


“And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ”

Ephesians 3:9


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive