Monday, December 05, 2005

FIRST STRIKE

















FIRST STRIKE


Disturbing headlines greet me today
“US Command declares global strike capability”
Such blowhard rhetoric
Our war machine
Pounds their chest of aggression
The chess game escalates
Stakes are higher now
Annihilation of literally millions of innocent civilians
Scary scenario indeed
Fits nicely in the New World Order plans
For global population reduction
Lady Liberty
Land of the free
The new intimidator
Thugs in Armani Suits and flashing satanic hand signs
Our boastful propaganda
Threats of force
AKA bully “BS”
Imperialistic invasion and conquer mentality
Other Nations
With their own formidable military might
Seem amused at our bravado banter
I am certainly not an expert in thermonuclear physics
But common sense tells me the active atomic and chemical arsenals of our neighbors
Are quite sufficient to retaliate in deadly massive response
To our foolish first strikes
Personally, I see no national pride
In picking fights with unpredictable, well armed nations
Their violent and swift reprisal
Would certainly eradicate 200 years of American progress
My watchful eye sees clearly
Prophetic events
Quickly falling into place
Rapid rise of The European Union’s economic clout
The once invincible dollar
Mortally wounded
By insurmountable debt
Without gold backing
Iran steadily prepares for nuclear weaponry
Vows to eliminate Zion
As Russia provides the equipment and technology
Israel
The Fig Tree
Armed to the teeth
Surrounded by hostile enemies
Prepared to stop the Ayatollah’s sinister plans
China
Colossal King of the East
Waits patiently for the right moment to join the fray
Global control of precious oil
The heart of the conflict
Human arrogance
Combustible frenzied greed
The mounting results look bleak
I would be remiss
If I failed to share my solution to this chaos
Hope shines brilliantly
At the end of this dismal tunnel
Jesus Christ
Son of God
Our Lord and Savior
Shall soon call to gather His children
Before the real tribulation hits the fan
Believe me when I say
These woes of mankind we experience today
Pale in comparison to what shall soon arrive
To know Him personally
Accepting His free gift of grace
Is to rise above this horrid human cesspool
Call His name
He waits patiently with open arms
Let the missiles fly
My creator and my best friend
Has prepared a room for me in his Fathers mansion


“In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you”

John 14:2


http://www.nti.org/d_newswire/issues/2005_12_2.html#FB378486


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive