Sunday, December 25, 2005

REALITY















REALITY


Emerald green Cadillac
With two flat tires
Aging lonely carriage
Waits patiently in the flooding parking lot
For glory days to return
Uninhabited tennis courts
Saturated
Glistening
In the cold December rain
Howling north wind
Whistles down the flue
Crackling fire
Dancing in delight from the wafts icy kiss
Tender words of passion
From my dear Galina
She honors me with complete devotion
Inspirational
A blessing indeed
Reality
Jars me from my dreamy daze
“Peace on earth”
Sounds so right in theory
In my cozy comfortable cocoon
I harbor no misconceptions
Of evil’s vicious grip
On God’s misguided seed
A warrior must battle on
In the face of imposing odds
My conscious is quite clear
Endowed with precious truth
“Inside information” if you will
From the ultimate reliable source
GOOD SHALL CONQUER EVIL
The end is predestined
As the melting point approaches
In humble ordination
My purpose is to serve


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive