Thursday, December 15, 2005

GRACE



GRACE



1:30 A.M.
Awake
Restless
Irregular sleep habits
Often reveal unpredictable inspiration
All is still
Except for the vibrations of gentle December rainfall
Melodic solo
Clatters on my fireplace vent
Much to my surprise
Spontaneous wisdom greets me
As I absorb an email from my friend
Fascination
Elation
Animation
Electric words of powerful acumen
Pour from her soul
Exploding into my eager perception
Nurtured wisdom
With a hint of warm vulnerability
I study her message in solitude
Quite enchanted by the tender honesty
My heart
Opens in unison with my mind
Gifted sincerity
Shatters walls of apprehension
Refreshing lack of fear
God’s gracious human connection
Eloquent emotional fellowship
Born of simple truth
Penetrates my deepest thoughts at this moment
Genuine survivors are we
Passionate
In our celebration of victory in Christ
Intriguing self discovery
Similar to Shakespeare’s beautiful rose
As it’s delicate layers
Gently open to greet the morning dew
We grow
As we share
“Grace”
An awesome name indeed
Thank you for your guidance
Showing me that “step beyond”
The risen body of our precious Lord
The “salt and light”
Within our fragile human tool
And most of all
Your dear Fathers mantra
“Patience”
“Fortitude”
Strong medicine for this anxious poet
Salvation is such a beautiful thing to behold
As are you my friend



“Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man”


Colossians 4:6



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive